UnrealIRCd 5.0.6 is a small maintenance release for the stable 5.x series. For existing 5.x users there is probably little reason to upgrade.
- Spanish help conf was added (conf/help/help.es.conf)
- History playback on join was not obeying the limits from set::history::channel::playback-on-join. Note that if you want to see more lines, there is the
HISTORYcommand. For more information on the different ways to retrieve history, see Channel History
- Spamfilter with the 'tempshun' action was letting the message through.
- In very specific circumstances a
REHASH -tlswould cause outgoing linking to fail with the error "called a function you should not call".
- Crash if empty set::cloak-method
- Issues with labeled-response on websockets (partial fix)
Module coders / Developers:
RPL_ISUPPORTwe now announce
BOT=Bto indicate the user mode and
WHOstatus flag for bots.
HOOKTYPE_ACCOUNT_LOGINis called for remote users too now (also on server syncs)
RPL_LOGGEDOUTwhen logging out of services account
- Fix double batch in message tags when using both labeled-response and the
Thursday, July 16, 2020
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution